Simon Surfaces offers commercial/retail concrete sidewalk and curb repair services that provide quick and economical solutions for both repairing and resurfacing damaged concrete.
Our self-manufactured, high-quality polymer is blended with an aggregate to create a system designed to repair/resurface damaged concrete. An epoxy overlay then offers both durability for extending the life of the concrete with an attractive, like-new finish.
- 2-3 times stronger than standard concrete
- Curbs can be custom-colored for branding or safety requirements
- Resistant to chemicals like gas, oil, and salt
- Quick return-to-service
- 12-24 hours for foot traffic
- 24-48 hours for equipment return
- 48-72 hours for vehicle traffic
- Repair or restoration solutions available, depending on aesthetic needs
Deteriorating concrete is not only unattractive, it can be a safety hazard on your property. The Americans with Disabilities Act, for instance, considers just a quarter-inch vertical change in the surface a trip hazard. Each year, according to OSHA (2011), “falls from the same level” account for almost $8 billion dollars in claims against employers, and more than 1 million Americans suffer a slip, trip or fall injury every year.
To see transformation in images below, click arrows and slide
Click below to view gallery
Contact Simon Surfaces today for a quote to repair your curbs and sidewalks.