Simon Surfaces offers concrete sidewalk and curb repair services that provide quick and economical solutions for both repairing and resurfacing damaged concrete.
To see transformation in images below, click arrows and slide
Our self-manufactured, high quality polymer is blended with an aggregate to create a system designed to repair/resurface damaged concrete. An epoxy overlay then offers both durability for extending the life of the concrete with an attractive, like-new finish.
- 2-3 times stronger than standard concrete
- Curbs can be custom-colored for branding or safety requirements
- Resistant to chemicals like gas, oil and salt
- Quick return-to-service
- 12-24 hours for foot traffic
- 24-48 hours for equipment return
- 48-72 hours for vehicle traffic
- Repair or restoration solutions available, depending on aesthetic needs
Deteriorating concrete is not only unattractive, it can be a safety hazard on your property. The Americans with Disabilities Act, for instance, considers just a quarter-inch vertical change in the surface a trip hazard. Each year, according to OSHA (2011), “falls from the same level” account for almost $8 billion dollars in claims against employers, and more than 1 million Americans suffer a slip, trip or fall injury every year.