Polished Concrete floors can not only last 50+ years, but they can also withstand the harshest commercial environments. These floors are dense enough to repel water, oil and other contaminants, resist chips or scratches, and even prevent stains.
Properly installed, sealed, and maintained, Polished Concrete floors can endure heavy foot and vehicle traffic making them an extremely attractive option for many industries.
Benefits of Polished Concrete
- Resistant to moisture, mold, oil, etc.
- Custom reflectivity to maximize lighting and brighten spaces
- Easy to maintain – no waxing or stripping
- LEED-friendly, no VOCs
- Long life span
- Extremely durable and resilient
- Minimal downtime and disruption
- Design options available
If Polished Concrete seems like an attractive solution, reach out a provider that has the experience with a variety of floor coatings so they can determine whether Polished Concrete is the best option for your facility.