Bench your cracked concrete worries and save this month’s madness for basketball
Basketball is all about making smart plays. Commercial concrete isn’t much different, especially when it comes to repairs and resurfacing.
A complete concrete tear-out and replacement is not always necessary or workable, particularly in heavy traffic areas such as commercial or retail sidewalks, entryways steps and ramps.
Consider Adding Epoxy-Based Concrete Alternatives To Your Starting Lineup
Epoxy-based mortar systems can provide quick and economical solutions for repairing, resurfacing and/or rebuilding cracked or damaged concrete surfaces in both industrial and commercial environments.
They include patches, crack fill, heavy duty and high-performance coating systems with advantages that include:
- 2-3 times stronger than standard concrete
- Ideal for heavy pedestrian or forklift traffic, as well as sidewalks and curbs
- Curbing can be custom-colored for branding or safety requirements
- Resistant to chemicals like gas, oil, and salt
- Applied directly over existing concrete – no need for disruptive tear-outs
- Quick return-to-service
Don’t let cracked concrete foul your facility. Rely on Simon Surface’s winning game plan to fix your concrete surfaces quickly and correctly.